Wednesday 27 October 2010

Candy Shop....

I love classic sweets the big jars a quarter or a pound, theres not enough of it. To find how more I paid a visit to a local corner shop and found from the lady that works there that Children were there most frequent customers and although not spending a fortune they always buy sweets. My next question was what sort of sweets, and I found that Kids don't buy the more commercial sweet say your roundtree fruit pastel but the more colourful penny sweet.
I was told that Brain Lickers were the most popular.

I reckon there must be a reason for this and I believe it is because the packaging is more exciting. My visit was all about looking at this packaging the classic jars to cheap and cheerful sherbet dips.

Love this stuff kids don't want boring fruit pastels they want space ships, chocolate mice, humbugs, jelly beans, sherbet and Freddo's. Goof fun packaging. Below are a collection of cheap sweets.










No comments:

Post a Comment