Thursday 14 October 2010

Packaging Range....

In this post I have gathered together various packaging this varies from a range of wines with different colours or image to a range that works together.
A great range of simple packaging solutions great colours and Imagery.
That work as a range. 


Wine bottles that work as a set!


Sausage that look a little like cigars.
This range works because the packaging looks healthy.

This packaging almost tastes as it looks. Very organic packaging an interesting use of type as image.


Preshfruit packages work as a series due to their shape, they almost need to come as a series to make sense. I need to adopt some similar thinking.

Some great packaging solutions from the 60's so simple and very appropriate for my wrap it up brief.
Waitrose packaging has a quality look and feel I guess that why everyone feel obliged to pay more. This is an example of a range of ranges I suppose.






No comments:

Post a Comment