Tuesday 4 October 2011

LIVEBAIT

One of my briefs is to create my very own fish restaurant creating a uneque dining experience. I aim to brand promote and create an apropriate range of printed products to run alongside.
            I am looking at existing restaurants to gain idea on all the above as well as the food they sell. For how I might promote I aim to be more adventurous but this is just a start.
          
Live bait is a chain of swanky fresh fish restaurants it demonstrates all the sophistication I require only thing is I would love to add a little more character something alltogether quirky!!!!








Above is the name and branding I realy dont like this I would hope I would create something alot more interesting and visualy apropriate. On the other hand the name is catch and apropriate and the information is all nessisary.














Above is the look of the place inside and out it is clean posh and in keeping with the theme, i cant see any fish though.

Below is some interesting information on how they do things. 

Visit one of our four fabulous restaurants in Covent Garden, Waterloo, Leeds or Manchester to experience the true beauty and simplicity of fresh fish, cooked to perfection.
At Livebait we only serve fish that is ethically sourced and we are proud to support sustainable fishing policies in line with the Marine Conservation Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment