Tuesday 4 October 2011

More Restaurants

Below

I have collected images for a series of active restaurants, these examples demonstrate innovative designs as well as top branding fluent throughout the range. There are elements that I wish to take forward and explore within my own work.



Susaku

Love this branding big bold and inteligent use of image, also in part relevent.
Cilantro

A deserts menu but a uneque shape and method of interacting.

Corso

Just great layout that works across web, Its great how it look like a studio.

Dean eye Dicks

Very similar to what I have in mind, dont realy like the layout use of circles or colour prefare simple black and white. However this has brought to my attention the further possibilities of the range t shirts or uniforms?




Kings of Men

Fantastic branding but more so an origional name that grabs attention.


Just something that interested me a potential design solution and an apropriate method of displaying information via image.


Las Cagnastas

Dont realy like the webpage, like the illustrative possibility this I feel suits my style.


 


Fruits de Mere

A creative aproach great layout for me this demonstrates the huge visual and interactive possibilties, I beleve this could be fantastic as a home page.

 


 


Mooi

This is by far my favourite I love how the branding is consistent throughout the range and interior. More than anything it demonstrates how important the interior can be to understanding the brand.



























Nova

Introduces another potential range (uniforms).


 


Below, just a realy clever idea reminded me of my own subject.

 

 



Just another smart idea for arranging information and customer interaction.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment