Tuesday 4 October 2011

Range + Style

On this post i'm looking at how various food providers ranging from take outs to fine dining have visualy displayed their branding, theme and style across an apropriate range.

Below

Flourpot is a take out I realy like the whole hand rendered aproach and its consistency throughout.


Below

Antico love the cluttered hand rendered type and the use of coloures stock interests me. I prefere a more minimal aproach with the use of negative space.

Below

Restaurant Julian, I love this because it demonstrates beutifull how branding can be delivered across a range. I also love the examples of scale how it goes from beer mats to inhouse graphics and window transferes.

Below

Tall tales a perfect example of a restaurant / take out, what I love is the theme linked with the location building etc. This theme gives the restaurant origionality a quirkness that I would love to apply within my own work, this could be established by the location people slang etc.
        The illustrative style is also very endeering.





No comments:

Post a Comment